Marcus King will join Gov't Mule's Island Exodus 8 - January 14-18, 2017 in Runaway Bay, Jamaica. In addition to Marcus joining as a special guest, The Marcus King Band will perform live on the beach on January 13th for all of the early arrivals.
Official release below, visit IslandExodus.com for more details.
Gov't Mule is proud to announce Island Exodus 8, taking place January 14-18, 2017 (4 nights) returning to The Jewel Paradise Cove Resort in Runaway Bay, Jamaica. Spend your days in the sun and your nights in the sand with epic, intimate beachfront concerts each night. Gov't Mule will play 3 2-set shows and Warren Haynes will perform "solo" one night. In addition, Soulive will play 3 sets and special guests Nicki Bluhm, Marcus King & Ron Holloway will be joining in throughout the event.
Traditionally, many Island Exodus Attendees like to add a day to the front of their trip and come in a day early to ease in to their adventure. Here’s another reason to do so: The Marcus King Band will be performing an "Exodus Eve" show at the resort on Friday January 13th.
For those of you who want to delay your inevitable return to “the real world,” this year there will be the option to add one extra day on the back end, checking out on January 19th. Those sticking around will be treated to another night of music with a truly incredible band, who will be announced shortly.
PRE-SALE & ON-SALE INFO:
Island Exodus 7 Attendee Pre-Sale: Mon. March 21 @ 10a EDT
All Other Previous Island Exodus Attendees: Tue. March 22 @ 10a EDT
General On-Sale: Wed. March 23 @ 10a EDT
All "Repeat Mule-fenders” (previous attendees) will receive an email by the end of the day this coming Thursday 3/17 with a unique code which will allow them access to their corresponding early booking date .
In order to answer any questions both prospective first-times and returning attendees may have, we’ll once again host a live Q&A on Gov’t Mule’s Facebook page this Friday March 18th @ noon EDT. Both reps from Gov’t Mule’s management and Island Gigs will answer your questions and get you prepared for the coming on-sales. Last year’s was a big success and proved to be helpful for those who participated and we’re excited to do it again.
The Jewel Paradise Cove is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort meaning that all meals (in one of the resort's 6 restaurants) and beverages (including all liquor, beer, wine, frozen drinks, champagne, etc), as well as a variety of activities and water sports including scuba diving for those certified are all included in the cost of your package, as is round trip airport to resort ground transportation.
- 4 Nights at the all-inclusive Jewel Paradise Cove
- 3 Full 2-Set GOV'T MULE shows
- 1 WARREN HAYNES “SOLO” show
- 3 SOULIVE shows (1 Opening Set, 1 Extended Night Show & 1 Daytime Set)
- Special Guests NICKI BLUHM, MARCUS KING & RON HOLLOWAY
- Artist Poster Signing with Gov't Mule and Special Guest artists
- Additional Activities
An ALL-INCLUSIVE Vacation Experience.
- All Meals are included from 6 Restaurants on the Resort.
- Unlimited Premium Drinks at 6 Bars (including 3 Swim-Up Bars)
- Special Late-Night Post-Show Barbecue and Bonfire each night
- Complimentary Greens Fees at the 18 Hole Championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Complimentary Resort-wide WiFi
- Fitness center with myriad of Classes
- Enhanced Water Sports Activities Center featuring Scuba Diving, Sunset Cruises, Glass Bottom Boat Tours, Reef Snorkeling Excursions, Hobie Cat and Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Water slide